Anyone got any favorite wedding movies or wedding moments in movies? Last night I couldn't sleep-- eh-- what's so new about that? And I ended up watching most of "Besty's Wedding" and thought that any of the chaos going on in my own wedding planning is nothing compared to the meddling parents in that movie. I have yet to watch the end and see how it all turns out, but was curious if anyone had any favorites.
Granted, there aren't many readers of this blog, but if you happen to read this and want to leave a comment with your suggestions and ideas, we'd love to hear them.
I have a few... the "The Wedding Planner" with Jennifer Lopez...that's pretty hilarious...then there's the one with Patrick Dempsey where he's the maid of honor or something like...and then's there's Monster-In-Law..obviously I like JLO movies...and there' the one with Cameron Diaz...forgot the movie name on that one....but that is one is pretty good too....I love wedding movies!
ReplyDeleteOoh, those are good choices. I've seen them all. I think one day we must have a wedding movie marathon. Though, I think David might get burned out pretty fast on them.
ReplyDeleteI've been watching bride shows on TV. TV sometimes watches me. Some of these women just make me sick. I can't believe all brides go Bridezilla on their grooms, family and friends.
I like the one with Cameron Diaz, where Julia Roberts tries to break up the wedding. Ican't remember the name to it either. It was cute and I normally don't care for Julia Roberts much.
It's fun to watch other people's weddings, in movies or real life.