Photography Credit to Babak Dowlatshahi of InsightFoto.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's another 12th...

Two years ago today, David walked into my life. We celebrate that day today. I remember thinking, yeah, I'll see him, we'll hang out and maybe become friends. I wasn't going to let myself fall in love with him. My heart was shielded and protected, the last thing I wanted was to get hurt again. The best thing that happened to me, was that I fell in love with him.

The day was bright and golden, warm sunlight cast down and we just ended up spending the entire afternoon and most of the evening talking, catching up on our past but most important, talking about who we were at that very moment. We clicked that day and my heart that I'd protected for so many years felt safe; it felt love. It was probably just a few weeks later we professed our mutual love for each other but it was real, it is real, and it was right.

So, now here we are, eight months after our wedding day and two years after it all started. Our love has been romantic, exciting, glorious and blessed. I hope for many days like this to come. I pray we will always continue to grow and love one another. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a a comment, cheerful thought or something for David and Maria.