In June we offically started our renovation. We actually signed the contract on my birthday, but waited to begin until the first of June.
To give you an idea of what the house looked like before, here are some pre-demolition pictures. These rooms are the ones being changed the most. Lots of changes have been made so far.
The plan was to open up a few walls, update the bathrooms, remodel and modernize the kitchen and create a new bathroom and walk-in closet. I hope when all is said in done will will achieve that, but I'm worried that the new master bathroom will be less than I expected. I think it will have all the features that I want, but it might be smaller than I wanted. I think for an old house, it will be gorgeous. It will be light and bright and turn out all right in the end.
So, this was what we had on June 7, 2015. We bugged out while we were having it demolished. When we came home, we returned to a very different, albeit dusty house.
|
|
The vanity for the guest bath, in the dining room.
|
 |
| First and foremost, the boss, Luna Blue |
 |
| Another shot of the dining room. |
 |
| From Storage to Spa Bath |
 |
| The future master bathroom |
 |
| This will be a walk-in shower. |
 |
| My dad built this bathroom. We rescued the tile on the countertop. |
 |
| Guest Bathroom |
 |
| Kitchen/In-formal Dining |
 |
| Kitchen/Dining |
Ki
 |
| Kitchen Before |
 |
| Old, very dated kitchen |
 |
| Kitchen Before. |
 |
| Old Dining Room/Family Room |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a a comment, cheerful thought or something for David and Maria.