We have a marriage license. David snapped this photo of me as I was filling it out.
![]() |
| From Pics of Maria 2006 |
We bought a gift for our Sponsor Couple, made an appointment with the priest at our parish for the 21st, we have stamps and invitations to put together and mail. We have someone to play the piano for the wedding, a childhood friend actually. She does the music for her parish in Albuquerque and she has a beautiful vocalist who will sing. I'm excited. I think it will be really special. I have a shower on Sunday and my cousin has offered to give me another shower for family, etc.
It's hard to believe it is nearly Christmas. I should finish decorating the tree and the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a a comment, cheerful thought or something for David and Maria.